Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Change of Scenery

The sky at midnight

First in Italy, then one week home in Germany, and now here in the country, where the sun shines at midnight.

Yes, we are on our summer holiday in Finland and we will be here for two months. TWO MONTHS!

It will be lovely to see our family and friends. And there is of course the advantage of the free babysitting service.

But I must admit, I feel a bit stressed as I think of these two months ahead. It means staying with our family and friends and storing all our things in our suitcases. For two months.

However, I'll try to concentrate on the positive things and enjoy the possibility of spending the summer here in Finland.

And I'll try to keep you updated about all this, although it will be a bit demanding before mid-July, when Herr Welle joins Fräulein and me, and brings my own laptop with him.

Fräulein enjoying my mother's garden
*****
Olemme Fräuleinin kanssa kesälomalla Suomessa. Ja aiomme olla täällä peräti kaksi kuukautta!
Yritän kirjoitella Suomi-kuulumisiamme tänne blogiin, mutta saan oman tietokoneeni vasta heinäkuussa, kun Herr Welle liittyy seuraamme.

1 comment:

Katri said...

Moikka ja kivaa että tulette kesäksi tänne! Voisi yrittää nähdä jossain vaiheessa, jos vaikka olette jossain pk-seutu-Lohja-akselilla :)