Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ready, Set, Go!

My daughter has find her a new favorite way to pass time. She takes my finger and walks me through our long hall back to our study. There she pulls me down and indicates she wants to tumble with me. I guess she got this idea, while her grandma was visiting us. The guest bed is not there anymore, but we do the tumbling on the carpet.

After she is finished with this, she goes to the door on all fours and looks over her shoulder. She has this 'are you ready for a challenge' expression on her face. Then we race back to the living room crawling, both of us.



This can be done SEVERAL times a day.

Let me add that the hall is quite long and there are stone tiles on the floor.

The result? Well, the competition is usually quite tight, but more visible result can be found in my knees...

Being a Hausfrau can be quite painful ;)



2 comments:

Citymami/Eva said...

Omistautuminen huipussaan ;D
You might wanna get these
http://www.varusteleka.fi/product/polvi-ja-kyynarsuojat/mil-tec-taistelijan-polvisuojat-pikasoljilla/_39R0X5TP7

Frau Welle said...

Tottakai, this is my job now, right?

Täytyy kirjoittaa joulupukille ;)