Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christmas Is Coming

Yes, the Christmas decorations have been in stores for some time now, but it still surprised me that they were building the Christmas lights at the Wiesbaden Schlossplatz today! Just to give you a preview of what it will look like, here is a picture taken during the Christmas Market last year. Maybe not as great as in some bigger cities, like Frankfurt, but I really enjoyed the atmosphere.
This year the Wiesbaden Sternschnuppenmarkt (Twinkling Star Christmas Market) is open from 22nd November to 23rd December. Can´t wait for a hot cup of Glühwein!

1 comment:

Frau Dietz said...

Welcome to our little expat blogging community! I look forward to reading about your adventures in our little town - and I can't wait for the Christmas market, either :) Thank you for linking to my blog!