This really is a nice playground for small children! The playground is quite compact and the surroundings are peaceful.
There are following equipment on the playground:
- Jungle gym with slide
- Wide seesaw, nice for small children
- Spring riders
- Sandpit, well, actually most of the other equipment are placed in sand, but you can easily make sand cakes there
- Climbing blocks
If there were also a swing or a roundabout, this playground would get five cookies. But as a positive addition to this playground, there is also a bond in the Nerotal park, where you can feed ducks.
On Dambachtal there is a small playground. It has the very basic equipment, and judging from the many layers of leaves on the ground, I think it is not on the city's maintenance list. However, this is very quiet and nice place for small children.
- Sandpit, if you can find the sand under the leaves
- Spring rider
TRÄNKWEG / IDSTEINER STRAßE
There are two playgrounds on Tränkweg. The other one is placed by the intersection of Idsteiner Straße. When we went to visit the playground on review purposes, the city workers were blowing the leaves there. My daughter thought that was the most exciting thing there, although we weren't really able to test any equipment because of all the dust.
The other playground on Tränkweg is by the spring. The surroundings are peaceful, but the playground is more widely spread. Also most of the equipment are more suitable for older children.
- Spring riders
- Roundabout, where also the smallest children can spin by themselves
- Ditch for playing with water. This is the speciality of this playground, but a bit too dangerous for a one-year-old. And there is no bridge over the ditch, so if you want to move your buggy from the swings to the roundabout, you have to go by the road
- Jungle gym over the ditch, only for older children
- Robe for sliding for older children
This playground gets only crumbs from me, because it is not designed for very small children. As it is like a Kletterwald for children, there is only a jungle gym. I guess this playground is great for children older than two years, but for someone who can barely walk, there isn't much to do. Unfortunately, I have only one photo, in which part of the playground equipment can be seen, but it is not worth it to climb all the way up there just to take a photo...